Saturday, June 15, 2013

Summer 2013 Day 22 : Equestria Girls - Movie tomorrow, awful Bratz knockoff toys today

Why Equestria Girls simply had to release this week, and promptly run over by Man of Steel, I have no idea... but here it is, opening in ultra limited release tomorrow (June 16th). But it's not coming out alone.

- Late yesterday night the GameLoft My Little Pony game reduced Rarity' s gem cost by half, meaning I finally added her to my Ponyville at long last. Storywise it means nothing since I have been stuck on Scootaloo' s mission forever but... maybe I will make progress soon. Anyway hopefully late tonight the Equestria Girls update finally happens... maybe.

- Today online stores began selling Equestria Girls dolls. Inconsistent articulation (Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy having articulation that Rarity and Pinkie Pie don't), horrifically thin body molds, unappealing designs and unimaginative clothes... instant fail.

Mind you I an not totally down on Equestria Girls stuff. Show me Equestria Girls comics and well made blind bags and you got my attention. Otherwise... not so much.

Updates to come once the big update is done on the My Little Pony game, and the first reviews of Equestria Girls begin rolling in, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment