Sunday, December 23, 2012

OMGComics Episode Zero finished... putting up shortly

Finally finished OMGComics Episode Zero (well it wasn't that hard, I just had to sit down, intro it and do a first review).

Working now on Episode 1 (because I realize I have stuff to review before I crack into the first shipment of new comics) so that should be out shortly.

In the meantime looking at...

A Doctor Who Review Cast?!?
I was thinking of throwing together a 10-minute a pop cast and then look for a more established Doctor Who podcast to promote it to... but I will probably be rejected so I'm tinkering with a launch episode now. Covering IDW's Doctor Who comics (since I am returning to that in OMGComics) in short 10 minute bites.

Equestria This Week
Hoping to get it back up shortly in this new hear me talking format... we'll see.

OMGComics
Hope to have it either weekly or bi-weekly (still pondering that) as we start 2013.

Well, stay tuned for more as I get this new stuff up and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment