Saturday, September 8, 2012

Equestria This Week Ep 28 being casted presently

Presently casting Episode 28, hope to have it out tomorrow barring any difficulties.

News on Season 3, including a new theory when Season 3 starts in light of the new news from Shout Factory. Also why everypony needs to watch Hasbro and DHX closely, and why Season 4 must be ordered soon as to avoid another Thundercats 2011 incident.

Stay tuned for updates on Episode 28 (now 20% completed).

In other Multimedia cast news I am presently preparing to review Kamen Rider Wizard Ep 2 (for Henshin Up 2012) barring any interference from Toei. Stay tuned for updates.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that you think I sound like my TVST co-star HannahK (voice of Vinyl). When I first talked to her on Skype, one of the first things I told her was that her voice sounds like what I think my voice sounds like. Confusing, huh?

    Anyway, Daring Do Adventures Episode 1 is nearing completion and we're about to release another quick short to appease the fans' appetites. Just something else to look forward to.

    Also, just to let you know NewsPonies is about to send out callbacks on auditions, so a finalized cast is that much closer to being announced. RobotButterfly, HannahK, and I are all hoping that we'll get parts, but that is entirely up to the discretion of GreatDinn and Corey W. Williams who are the ones in charge of writing and directing.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to not only listen to but to review our crazy little audio dramas. We appreciate any and all feedback. I'm also looking forward to your next installment of Equestria This Week.

    ~Wollffeey

    ReplyDelete